Monday, August 23, 2010

I may not be posting much for the next few days because.......

I have a severely sprained, possibly broke ankle and I have been ordered to stay off of it as much as possible. I have mentioned before that we have been trying to remodel our home and yesterday I was carrying some boxes out to our storage shed and apparently missed our last step and sprained my ankle very badly…all I can remember is a loud pop and trying to stand up and couldn’t, and of course on top of that I was home all by myself and had to crawl to the phone in the house then the trip to the ER! What a beautiful way to spend a Sunday huh??? But I’m hoping to be back in full action within the next couple of days, so right now I’m just going to try to relax and take it easy and I will try to post a couple of reviews and giveaways but I will have to add photos later because on crutches it’s not very easy to get up and take them and such. And to add icing to the cake “Bug” is pretty down with allergies today as well and feels bad so I will be trying to take care of him and make him as comfortable as possible.


I hope you all understand and if you’re a company waiting on a review to be posted please know that I am going to try to do my best and get them posted asap.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.