Moments of challenge define us as human beings. During those moments of challenge, our character, resolve, and our values are tested in ways that enable us to grow and realize our potential and push ourselves and mankind a little further.…
- Tough 210D HexRip nylon body panels combine with 840D high-tenacity nylon bottom and fully bound seams to ensure durability and long life
- Highly technical CoolWave suspension maintains excellent fit and ventilation regardless of load ensuring outstanding comfort in all conditions
- Front pocket organizer keeps frequently-used items handy and includes two soft spacer mesh pockets ideal for delicate electronics
- Roomy main compartment with burly #10 YKK zip and fully padded hydration/laptop sleeve
- Internal zip pocket with key clip secures important items
- Internal soft fleece pocket for sunglasses
- Two zippered pockets on front panel offer additional storage and organization
- Daisy chain with padded grab handle and ice axe loop offers convenient lash/clip points
- Side compression straps provide load control
- Side mesh pockets with reflective tabs keep water bottles handy
- Sternum strap and removable webbing waistbelt add stability when needed
We are very excited to hit the trails this fall with our new Enterprise! I feel so much better knowing that I can take everything the family and I need while out on our little adventures so we never have to say “we forgot that”! I’ve got it all packed and ready for our first outing hopefully in a few weeks once it cools down!
To purchase a Enterprise for yourself visit their website!
Mountain Hardwear has offered one of my readers an Enterprise in your color choice!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Mountain Hardwear and tell me what color you would choose if you won or another item you would like to have! Please remember to leave your e-mail address if it’s not visible in your profile.
5. Follow Mountain Hardwear on Twitter
6. “Like” Mountain Hardwear on Facebook