Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WOW! How time flies when your married!!!!…..

Well I woke up this morning to the realization that today Nov 10, 2010 is my husband and mines 5 year anniversary!…well technically it is our 6 year anniversary because our first date was on Nov 10, 2004 and we were married exactly a year later! Boy, it really seems like it was just yesterday that I was waking up with cold feet about going to our local auto parts house to say our marriage vowels….yes, I said auto parts house because it just so happened our Justice of Peace owns the auto parts store and we had decided on not having an actual wedding nor have a bunch of friends and family around but somehow the word got out and my mother who works right across from the auto parts house ran across the road and his mom and sister showed up just in time for us to say I DO….so much for no one being there right LOL!


I will admit that we have had our ups and many, many downs but I don’t think I would have it any other way because I’ve got myself an amazing husband…beautiful little boy and a roof over our heads and food on our plates so it must not have been that bad right? Chad, if you are reading this right now no matter how much you agitate me and I agitate you I LOVE YOU BABE and I wouldn’t have our lives any other way!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary!

    Today is also our anniversary...not our wedding anniversary but the anniversary of our first date. We had our first date on November 10, 1995. That makes us sound old! We were 19 and 20 at the time. We went out to lunch together today to celebrate.

    I think it's cool you got married exactly 1 year after your 1st date. We got married 3 years 1 month and 18 days after our first date...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.