Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tiny Prints Holiday Cards Review (Christmas Wish List 2010)



Well guys and gals tomorrow is Thanksgiving which means that we are officially in the countdown to Christmas!!!! On one hand I couldn’t be more excited but on the other I’m really dreading all the crowds and traffic on the roads and all the preparations for our annual holiday meal, but the one thing I like to have done by this time of the year is have our Christmas cards printed and ready to be sent out on Dec. 01!!! I was recently invited to review a set of Christmas cards from Tiny Prints and I could not wait to get started!!!

Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Christmas cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cards and even business cards. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side the Holidays will be a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks, photo-books and calendars.


My Thoughts:

Like I said I was given the opportunity to make my very own Christmas Cards to review from Tiny Prints, and to be completely honest I’ve never sent out photo Christmas cards before so needless to say I was very excited and could not wait to get started choosing the perfect photos and card layout! I thought that it was going to be a piece of cake choosing my card design but boy was I ever wrong!! The selection of holiday cards at Tiny Prints is amazing and they have some really beautiful cards to choose from! My favorite thing about shopping at Tiny Prints is that you can search for your cards by the number of pictures you want to put on your card!

The whole process of uploading my photos was very quick and painless, some of the other places I’ve thought about purchasing photo Christmas Cards and the process of uploading my photos was so time consuming I just decided to purchase regular store bought cards so when I found out how easy Tiny Prints was for myself I can tell you I won’t be going back to store bought Christmas Cards ever! And best thing of all I can pay around the same price for personalized cards as I would plain cards at the discount store!

I’m also loving the fact that before they ship out your cards they send you a proof for you too look over and approve before sending the cards out, so if you want a change made you can request it before they are printed and shipped! My proof arrived within just a few days, much faster than I had imagined for a custom photo card. The customer service is also very helpful and super nice, some of the best customer service I have ever received to an online store! Thank you so much Tiny Prints, for making my photo Christmas Cards something easy and beautiful in little time :0)!

If you are a blogger who would like to review your own Christmas cards from Tiny Prints apply to by filling out the form found on here: http://blog.tinyprints.com/tiny-prints-blogger-christmas-card-review-program/. Tiny Prints be giving out 60 cards to selected bloggers who apply!

This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion with the product listed above. I did receive 75 of the Christmas Cards mentioned above complementary for this review. No monetary compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.