Friday, October 22, 2010

Lysol® $1,000 Become a Fan Sweepstakes



Hey guys and gals I’ve just been informed of an awesome sweepstakes and just had to share it with you all from Lysol that not only has an awesome grand prize but it also has weekly winners as well!! I know you are all itching to enter so without further delay here is all the important deets!!!

How to enter:Become a fan of the Lysol page at www.facebook.com/lysol, and click on the Sweepstakes tab. Fill out a few simple questions and you’re set.

Prizes:There will be a total of four (4) weekly drawings PLUS one (1) end of promotion Grand Prize drawing.

· Weekly Prize: $100 Target GiftCard®. GiftCards can be redeemed for merchandise or services at Target stores or on Target.com
· Grand Prize: (All valid entries from each drawing will be carried forward to the Grand Prize drawing) $1,000 Target GiftCard®

So what are you waiting for??? Get your tail over there and enter you don’t want to pass this one up!!!

I received no product or monetary compensation for this post, I posted this information because I thought it would be of interest to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.