Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Playstation Move, Yes Please!!!



This post brought to you by PlayStation(R) Move. All opinions are 100% mine.



I’m sure you all have heard about all the new gaming systems available today but some of you may be thinking why should we buy the newest gaming system when in just a few months we will just have to upgrade again right? Well that was my thoughts exactly, before I heard about the new PlayStation(R)MOVE.


I have learned a lot about the new Playstaion Move the last couple of weeks and I think that it would make a perfect edition to our family. We like to have family nights where we either rent a family friendly movie or play games either on a gaming system or the traditional board and card games, and I think the new Playstation Move would really make that special night a week just a little bit more special. After checking out the games offered on Playstation Move I’m pretty sure we could find one or two that the whole family would be thrilled to set down, stand up, jump around and play, to me the best part is all the cool accessories that you can get with the Playstation Move to really put the action right in your own hands.


And just between you and me, I think the Playstation Move would be perfect for my husband and I a night in date night, since we both enjoy gaming, and we can not only have fun but can have a little rivalry going from date night to date night so it will keep it interesting. I’m also thinking that this could make a wonderful quick and fun workout routine for me and the little man to do together so that not only does he get up moving instead of setting like a knot on a log watching TV all day but we get to have fun together!


After checking out the games offered on the Playstation Move I’m really wanting to get my hands on the Get Fit with Mel B  for myself but I’ve also got my eye on the EyePet for the little man I think he would really enjoy it, and of course for my husband I think he would really enjoy the Sports Champions since he likes sports so much! So I’m pretty sure that they have a game for everyone!


Ok now the best part!! So by now your really wanting to get your hands on the Playstation Move right? I know I am and right now you can bring motion gaming exclusively to your existing PlayStation®3 for only $99 with the MOVE bundle package! How awesome is that, you don’t even have to buy a gaming system if you already own a PlayStation®3!!! 


Click Here




Visit Sponsor's Site



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.