Friday, September 17, 2010

How do you tell your child, when you loose a pet?

I know I don’t share much of our personal lives with all of you but I feel that this is relevant to the blog and probably going to impact my writing and involvement here during the next few days. Thank goodness it’s a weekend and I don’t post much on weekends but anyways on to the real reason behind this post.

As I sat here and type this post there are tears in my eyes, my husband called me after he left for work informing me that our Boxer puppy was very sick and about gone so he put him in the pen we keep him in when we are gone (when Cash didn’t go with us) so that “Bug” and I wouldn’t see him that way. First off I don’t understand what is going on with him he had been a little sickly at the end of last week but after about Saturday he was acting back to his old self and was jumping around and playing and then last night we was kind of lying around and didn’t really want to go outside when I put him out and then almost gone this morning? I have no explanation I don’t know if he ventured to a neighbors house and got into something that is making him so sick or what but the first thought in my mind is what do I tell the little man? He is so close to Cash, I mean they are best friends, they spend most of their day either lounging in the dog bed or playing tug-o-war with “Bug’s” toys so I can’t expect “Bug” to not ask for him and I don’t know how to deal with something like this do I rid the house of all signs of Cash before he wakes up? Tell him he ran away? I don’t know.

I hope this is just a really bad scar and Cash will be fine but deep down I feel that it’s to late for our puppy and I just wanted to let you all know that if you don’t see many post today it’s because I’m just really not in the bloggy mood and I’m going to try to keep “Bug’s” mind off of Cash as much as possible.

I also want to leave a note for any company that has sent products for Cash to review I’m really sorry I haven’t got to them yet and if we do loose our puppy I feel like it will just be too hard for me to type that review out so I won’t be posting them, I don’t mean to offend you but this is like loosing a part of my family to me and I hope you all understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.