Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today’s Winners Are:


Good afternoon! I hope you are all having a wonderful day, I know I am…..we are finally getting some much needed rain here in NorthWest Arkansas…..kinda crazy huh it seems like just a few weeks ago we were wishing the rain and flooding would quit now we are thrilled to be seeing a little rain….crazy…crazy!

I’ve got several winners to announce today for the giveaways that ended last night at midnight! I also want to thank each and everyone who entered and don’t forget to check out the current list of giveaways on the right side bar….and GOOD LUCK!!!

Winner of the Nutraluxe MD Luscious Lips Natural Lip Plumper Gloss is comment #31 Kittenish

Winner of the Everblade is comment #8 Karenmed409

Winner of the Kiki’s Fashions $25 Gift Certificate is comment #10 Dee

Winners of the Bee Free Honee is comment #62 Linda and comment #68 Gianna

Congratulations to all of you and I have sent each of you an e-mail so be sure to respond within 48 hrs to claim your prize or I will have to choose a new winner and I truly hate doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.