Tuesday, July 5, 2011

5 Winner Announcements!



Hope yall had a wonderful 4th of July weekend and had lots of good food and fun with the families….I know we had a blast. Also just wanted to say sorry for the lack of updates this last week but I’ve been out of town with family celebrating the 4th. I have finally gotten around to letting Random.org choose the winners of the Impel Clothing, ReBinder, Soft Clothing, PJ Greetings and Sublime Stitching giveaways.

The Impel Clothing $20 Gift Certificate goes to comment #32 Courtney
The ReBinder School Supply Kit goes to comment #4 Karenmed409
The Soft Clothing Seamless Socks goes to comment #3 Kristie
The PJ Greetings Custom Ink Stamp goes to comment #16 Kathleen
The Sublime Stitching La Petite Embroidery Kit goes to comment #33

Congratulations to each of you and I have sent yall an e-mail so be sure to get back with me within 48hrs to claim your prize or I will have to choose a new winner….and we hate doing that! Also I have lots of new reviews and giveaways that will be up later this week…hopefully I will get some up by the end of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.