Friday, July 9, 2010

Want your product featured on The Cartoon Lovin' Mama?


I’m currently gearing up for some awesome events here on my blog for the rest of the year and the beginning of 2011 so if you’re a company, small business, Etsy Shop Owner or just want a products featured I currently have openings for the following events:

Halloween Spooktacular 2010 (Oct 01-Oct 31)
Christmas Wish List 2010 (Nov 01-Dec 25)
Bug’s 3rd Birthday Extravaganza (Jan 15-Feb 07 2011)

If you would like to be featured in any or all of them shoot me an e-mail at thecartoonlovinmama@gmail.com

Also if your interested in advertising on The Cartoon Lovin’ Mama contact me for rates

Also if your a reader and have a product you would like to see featured on The Cartoon Lovin' Mama e-mail me or leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.