About Me

My photo
Dover, Arkansas, United States
Hey everyone welcome to my blog!! I'm a 25yr old SAHM to a wonderful 3yr old little boy "Bug" and I've been married to my wonderful husband for 5 long and happy years! Please join me in out journey as new parents to learn the ropes and on the adventure of expanding our famiy :) I love to review products that are relevent to our family and would be happy to set up a review and giveaway if you have a product you would like us to review just contact us :) at thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com

My Pride and Joy!

My Pride and Joy!
I want to introduce you to my son Zane he is my life and trust me a handful at times.

My Wonderful Husband!

My Wonderful Husband!
This is Chad he is my wonderful husband! He is also my life and means the world to me!
There was an error in this gadget

Awesome Gift For Dad or any DIYers!

She Blogs

Mom Fuse

Mom Fuse POP Blogger

Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Friday, June 11, 2010

Vapour Organic Beauty Review



I love taking time to myself to get dressed up and make sure my make-up is flawless when my husband and I decide to make a dinner or movie date! But as many of you know being a mom that time is few and far between once your child get’s old enough to really demand a lot of attention, but that doesn’t stop me from looking for new beauty products to add to my make-up case. I recently came across Vapour Organic Beauty one day while looking for some new additions to my make-up case and after spending some time on the site I knew that this was a brand that I was really interested in trying out their products!

About Vapour Organic Beauty (Taken from PR Release):

Vapour is a new prestige beauty company set to revolutionize the luxury beauty market with its innovative delivery system, unparalleled skin affinity and sophisticated color artistry. In a market filled with thousands of similar products distinguished only by packaging and branding, Vapour’s range of high-performance cosmetic and skincare products utilize an exciting new delivery system-not a powder, liquid or cream, but a unique formulation that imparts a light-as-air texture while providing skin treatment benefits and rich mineral color!

My Thoughts:


I was sent the Aura Multi use Blush For Lips, Cheeks and Eyes in Crush and I have been using this as a blush on a very regular basis! I will be the first to admit that I do not go out of the house without at least the basics foundation, powder and blush and when I first received the blush I was a bit skeptical since it was in a stick I thought that it was sure the be really greasy and sticky, boy was I ever wrong! I love it and I will continue to use it in my daily routine! It glides on so smooth and the color is just perfect, I highly doubt I’ll go back to my old powdered blush any time soon! It seems to me that this blush takes less time to apply so saving time with a toddler I say A++++!

I was also sent the Siren Shimmer Lipstick in Restraint and the color is perfect for a day just out and about in town running errands! I have used this lip color quite a bit and it seems like while using it really moisturized my dry and cracked lips and felt so silky smooth and it seemed to heal the cracks! I am looking forward to trying out the other colors in the product line. We can all use a lip color that glides on silky smooth and just a little side note my hubby liked the way my lips looked and say they were kissably soft J!

The last product I was sent to sample was the Elixir Sheer Lip Gloss in Sultry and boy is it every! I keep this lip gloss in my purse for quick touch-ups while I’m on the go! I have been using this over some of the other lipsticks I own and I love the glossy look it adds the nude lip colors. I also like to wear it alone just over my foundation on my lips to add a little more natural look.

Over all after trying all three products I’m in love with Vapour Organic Beauty!!! I will defiantly be adding more of their products to my make up case because not only are they natural and chemical free they are some of the best products I have every used! I really recommend these to any mom needing a “natural make-up look” for a quick on the go!

Get Connected:

You can get connected with Vapour Organice Beauty by visiting them on their Twitter and Facebook!

Buy It:
To purchase any, all or other products from Vapour Organic Beauty just visit their website!


This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion with the product listed above. I did receive the 3 products above complementary for this review. No monetary compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.