Friday, June 11, 2010

They Have It ALL.......CSN Stores Review Coming Soon!


Recently I was contacted by Ashlee about doing a review for CSN Stores, and I just had to say yes!! They have 200+ stores so there is sure to be something for everyone! The items they carry range from sofas, toys and games all the way to home remolding including sinks and lighting!

I will soon be posting a review on an item I’ve been wanting so bad for quite a long time a Hotdog Roller so that I can have ballpark hotdogs anytime I want! (Yes even during off season in baseball)!!! So be sure to check back in a few weeks to see how this baby stood up to my love of hotdogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.