Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Winners….We got Winners!!


Good Wednesday afternoon all my lovelies! Hope you are all doing great and staying safe in this horrible weather lately. Also to all our friends and neighbors in Joplin, MO and Oklahoma who has been having to deal with all the tornados…..we have you all in our thoughts and prayers! Now onto the winners….I’ve got several to announce today so let’s get started:


The CLR Kitchen and Bath Cleaner goes to comment #98 lily, comment #62 Ngelica and comment #72 Kitty Cardero


Zibits Mini R/C Robot goes to comment #27 GabbyLowe


Friis Coffee Vault Storage Canister goes to comment #129 Kakinada


Busy with Bugs Book goes to comment #43 Rajee


$50 American Express Gift Card from Pampers goes to comment #142 Jan


Congratulations to you all and I have sent each of you an e-mail…please respond asap or within 48 hours to claim your prize or I will have to choose a new winner and I really hate having to do that!!!


On a side note I’ve got lots of new and fun giveaways that should be posted in the next few days so keep an eye out and be sure to enter…and don’t forget to tell your friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.