Tuesday, May 31, 2011

B. Toys is giving away presents in honor of their first birthday! 10,000 to be exact! For the first 10,000 people who "LIKE" us on Facebook, B. is giving away 10,000 specially designed Onesies


Starting June 01, 2011 (that's tomorrow guys and gals) B. Toys is giving away 10,000 specially designed onesies, to the first 10,000 people who "LIKE" them on Facebook! I got the opportunity to receive one of these adorable onesies a couple of weeks ago and I have to say even thought I don’t have a tiny one to put in this onesies, I have a very close friend who is expecting and I can guarantee this is going to find it’s way into the gift basket! It’s perfect for either a boy or a girl and it’s super stylish and very soft!

So what are you waiting for…..mark your calendars and be sure to log on to B. Toys Facebook fan page and like them so you to can get one of the 10,000 specially designed onesies!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.