Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Everybody Loves CSN…..Right?…and an Upcoming Review!




Surely by now everyone has heard or purchased from CSN Stores right??? Well, if not you are most defiantly missing out on some of the best online shopping available! I have had the opportunity to work with CSN Stores several times and I absolutely love them! Their online stores have just about everything you could possibly want from wooden swing sets to cookwear to bedroom furniture and with over 200+ stores I’m sure you will be more than able to find just what you are looking for!

I was recently contacted by CSN again asking if I wanted to do a review or giveaway right here on The Cartoon Lovin’ Mama and I didn’t hesitate to say of course!!! Since the last 2 times I’ve worked with CSN I’ve done the giveaway, I have decided to choose and item to review this time and since “Bug” is getting bigger I think we will be choosing a new booster seat for him, so be sure to stay tuned for that review!

This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion with the product listed above. I will receive a gift certificate complementary for this post. No monetary compensation was received.

1 comment:

  1. I am one of the ones that have been missing out. I will be heading over to check CSN.com out right away though. Don't get me wrong, I've heard of them but never made the click to check them out. :o/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.