Friday, March 19, 2010
As some of you may know I did a review for BSW Toy Inc back in December on the I Dig™ Excavation Adventures T-Rex Skeleton Excavation Adventure (you can check out that review HERE) but now I have another great product from BSW Toy Inc to share with you all and it’s the Be a Detective: Forensics Expert kit! This kit is perfect for those of you who have a budding detective in your life. I was sent a Be a Detective: Forensics Expert kit for review and one to giveaway!
About the Kit (Taken From the Website):
Be A Detective: Forensics Expert
This kit has our favorite components from the Be A Detective Fingerprint Science and Evidence Investigator kits and more! Includes all the tools necessary for your child to complete their own investigation, from dusting for fingerprints to making the arrest.
• Spy on suspects with binoculars
• Use the included flashlight to investigate
• Dust the scene with secret powder
• Use a black light to reveal clues hidden to the naked eye
• Mark the scene with crime scene tape
• Place evidence cards
• Collect evidence with tweezers
• Find the proof and file it in evidence bags
• Fingerprint suspects (black ink fingerprint pad)
• Fill out suspect cards
• Your own official Junior Bureau of Investigation badge
• Make the arrest with handcuffs (includes a keyless release feature for safety)
Now as you know my son is only 2 years old but we regularly keep our two nephews over night and they are here almost daily so I thought this would be a wonderful kit for all three of them to play with. My oldest nephew who is 7 really enjoyed playing with all the “cool tools” as he called them and really seemed to take his “work” seriously! My son and other nephew played with the kit too along with the 7 year old but they weren’t as intrigued as Keedon was! I will defiantly be getting Keedon his own kit that he doesn’t have to share for his birthday in July! I think it is wonderful because every time he comes to the house he asks for the kit and spends hours on end playing a detective even my husband and I were suspects once this week already of a missing dog (LOL) I really wish I would have had my video camera up and running so that I could share the videos of them playing.
My husband, Keedon and I feel that this is a wonderful toy for a child who is a little bit on the adventurous side and loves to learn and discover things. So this defiantly gets a thumb up from the whole family.
You can get your very own Be A Detective: Forensics Expert Kit Here for $29.99
Andrew from BSW Toys Inc has offered to give one of my readers their very own Be A Detective: Forensics Expert Kit just like the one I received!
Mandatory Entry: Visit BSW Toys Inc and tell me another product you would like to try. Please remember to leave your e-mail address if it’s not visible in your profile.
Want or need extra entries? Check out how to grab em’ below! (Mandatory Entry must be complete for these to count)
1. Become a public follower of my blog (current follower count too)
2. Follow me on twitter @sgrant2005 and tweet this giveaway (can be done daily)
3. Subscribe to my feed via a reader
4. Blog about this giveaway with a link to BSW Toys Inc and this post and be sure to leave me a link (5 extra)
Giveaway ends April 01, 2010 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen at random, using random.org and contacted by e-mail and has 48 hrs to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion with the product listed above. I did receive the Pirate’s Booty treasure chest and samples mentioned above complementary for this review. Many thanks to Andrew from BSW Toy’s Inc for allowing me to do this review and giveaway. No monetary compensation was received.
Posted by Stephanie Grant at 11:38 AM