Thursday, March 4, 2010
As many of you mothers know that have toddlers finding the right diaper can be tricky but it doesn’t have to be and I’ll tell ya why! I was introduced a few weeks ago to the all-new Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max for my little man. I love these diapers they are perfect for him since he is so active and they are super absorbent so no more overnight worries about waking up with a huge wet spot on the bed or an accident on a long car rides.
We are currently trying to potty train our little man but I still feel safer putting him in diapers at bedtime and when we will be riding in the car for long periods of time where there is no chance to make it to the potty on time. I have to say that I’m supper happy with the new Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max they are flexible enough for him to move around and be comfortable yet remain dry and that’s super important to me as a mother! I have no complaints about these new Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max diapers they are perfect in my book and I recommend these to all the mothers out there that want comfort and protection for their babies! Even though I got a sneak preview of these new awesome Pampers Cruisers you can pick yours up at mass, discount, baby specialty, grocery and eRetail stores where Pampers products are sold beginning this month.
Here is some information about the new diapers:
Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max
Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max is the brand's first high performance diaper and the biggest innovation for the Pampers brand in the last 25 years. Pampers has invented the Dry Max technology and applied it to the current Swaddlers and Cruisers core, which allows the diaper to be 20 percent thinner than current Pampers Cruisers without sacrificing any performance. This hard-working diaper locks wetness away and is Pampers' driest diaper ever. New Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max have game-changing benefits for mom, baby and the world. For more information or to request a free sample visit www.Pampers.com.
Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max has:
• New Dry Max technology - our driest ever - to help lock wetness in up to 12 hours.
• Twenty (20) percent less bulk, making it Pampers' thinnest diaper and our driest ever
• Softer outer cover for comfort inside and out
• Tapered design
• Sesame Street® characters (Sesame street® is a licensed character with Pampers in North America)
• Will be offered for the same price as current Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers (Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer.)
About the Dry Max Technology:
• Dry Max describes the new "engine" or core of Cruisers and Swaddlers diapers.
• It allows for the removal of the airfelt ("paper pulp") found in current Swaddlers and Cruisers, resulting in a thinner and less bulky core. Currently, Pampers is the only brand with this technology on the market.
• The thinner core is enabled by the new Absorbent Gelling Material (AGM), removing the need for airfelt. The AGM is more permeable, meaning it locks wetness in faster than previous AGM.
• The Dry Max technology will also be available in Pampers Swaddlers diapers for new babies in March 2010.
You can get your own Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max at mass, discount, baby specialty, grocery and eRetail stores where Pampers products are sold beginning this month!
Pampers has offered to give one very lucky reader a Liz Lange designer diaper clutch AND a redeemable coupon for a free week’s supply of the all-new Cruisers with Dry Max. (The clutch retails for $50 and is 100% polyester with genuine leather trim). Sorry my Canadian friends this one is for my US readers only!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what you think is the most important about your baby’s diapers and how you decide what brand to purchase. Please remember to leave your e-mail address if it’s not visible in your profile.
Want or need extra entries? Check out how to grab em’ below! (Mandatory Entry must be complete for these to count)
1. Become a public follower of my blog (current follower count too)
2. Follow me on twitter @sgrant2005 and tweet this giveaway (can be done daily)
3. Subscribe to my feed via a reader
4. Blog about this giveaway with a link to Pampers.com and this post and be sure to leave me a link (5 extra)
Giveaway ends March 14, 2010 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen at random, using random.org and contacted by e-mail and has 48 hrs to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion with the product listed above. I received a package of the all-new Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max mentioned above complementary for this review. No monetary compensation was received.
Posted by Stephanie Grant at 12:54 PM