Thursday, July 23, 2009

Universal Studios' Coraline's Secret Door Sweepstakes & IWG - 8/9/09

Hey I came across this IWG that I tought would be awesome to add here since I did a review on the movie! Good luck I still haven't won anything but I got my fingers crossed!

http://universal.promo.eprize.com/coraline/

18+, US, oen entry per person/email address per day. Ends August 9, 2009 @ 11:59pm ET

Grand Prize: (1 winner) $10,000

Instant Win Prizes
First Prize: (1 winner) $50 iTunes gift card
Second Prize: (13 winners) Coraline Blu-ray disc (ARV $39.98)
Third Prize: (14 winners) Coraline 2-Disc Collector's Edition DVD (ARV $34.98)
Fourth Prize: (3 winenrs) $25 iTunes gift card
Fifth Prize: (54 winners) $20 Amazon.com gift code
Sixth Prize: (5 winners) $15 iTunes gift card
Seventh Prize: (54 winners) $10.99 NBC Universal Store gift code
Eighth Prize: (54 winners) $10 iTunes gift card

Limit one Instant Win prize per person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.