Thursday, July 23, 2009

Coraline.....Greatest Animated Movie Ever?


Well I finally got around to seeing Coraline I was unable to catch it in theaters and now I want to kick myself in the butt for it. I know this movie would be awesome on a big screen in 3-D!!! I have to admit I love animated films and this one is no exception it is perfect in every way for me it has the dark/goth feel and gives Tim Burton a run for his money on his Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride! This movie in no way lets you slip into boredom it keeps exciting new twist at every turn it keeps getting stranger and stranger but I have to give it 5 stars and 3 thumbs way up! If you haven't seen this movie yet RENT IT!! I will say tho that there are some scenes in the film that may not be suitable for smaller children and that it may scare them a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.