Monday, December 27, 2010

I’m semi-back from my Holiday vacation…..

Hey guys and gals….I just wanted to take a second and say that from my family to your’s that you all had a wonderful holiday this past week and that I am getting back to blogging daily, but it’s gonna happen pretty slowly since I haven’t chosen winners in quite some time that is on the tip top of my list to do today and once I get done here I’m off to choose the many winners so all winning notifications will be sent out by noon, if everything goes as I hope it does. I’m also hoping to get a few new reviews and giveaways posted today but there is no promise to that as of yet…but I have my fingers crossed!!! Now that you all know what’s going on and know that I haven’t just disappeared into thin air, I’m off to choose some winners YAY!!!!!




Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.