Thursday, May 6, 2010
I love cookies and sweets (it’s really no secret) and I think that cookie bouquets are just so cute and of course there is a huge plus to getting to not only look at them but they are edible!! While looking online for the perfect gift for my mother for Mother’s Day this year I ran across Corso’s Cookies and let me tell you they have a huge selection of unique gifts for mom or just anyone on your list!
About Corso’s Cookies (taken off their website):
The Corso's Cookies Story
Like so many other kids, Tina Corso loved baking cookies. She started with an Easy-Bake Oven then graduated to baking with a real oven in her grandmother's cozy kitchen, using cherished family recipes. Creating art was another of Tina's passions, leading her to make and sell tee shirts, decorative clay pots, and , of course, cookies.
Being a smart cookie, Tina wondered if she could blend her twin passions of baking and art into a business. She started out small in 2001, creating uniquely cool, hand-decorated cookie bouquets and cookie gift baskets. To spread the word about Corso's Cookies, Tina posted flyers and handed out business cards around the city of Syracuse. Her first customers were attracted by how beautiful the butter creme cookies were decorated – like edible works of art. After tasting them, folks clamored for more and told their friends about Corso's Cookies. (Tina likes to say that the word about her cookies spread by mouth, literally – one delicious cookie at a time). Soon Tina's dream of creating a thriving business out of her passions came true, and her home-based business expanded then moved to its current bakery location.
Since then, Corso's Cookies has quickly become the company that people turn to for custom made, hand-decorated, beautiful, delicious cookies. The Corso's Cookies Crew consists of nearly 30 talented bakers, gift designers and decorators, working together to create unforgettable gifts for the people special to you.
Today, you can find Corso's Cookies in more than 100 catalogs and web sites, including ProFlowers, Amazon, and Gifts.com.
The Corso's Cookies Stats
• Founded in 2001 by Tina Corso
• The Corso's Cookies Crew includes more than 30 in-house designers, bakers and decorators.
• More than 100,000 corporate and consumer customers, including Lord & Taylor, Ask.com, Life is Good, Chase Bank, and more.
• Corso's Cookies are sold by nearly 100 third-party resellers including ProFlowers, GiftBaskets.com, and Amazon.com
• Click Here to see examples of our quality cookie designs and corporate cookie gifts
How We Do It?
• Every Corso's Cookie is baked from scratch, using an old Corso family recipe for a butter creme cookie. That's right. You won't find sugar cookies at Corso's Cookies. Many customers say our cookies remind them of a delectable cake-like shortbread. All of our cookies are made from all-natural ingredients.
• Every cookie is individually hand-decorated by the icing artists on the Corso's Cookies Crew. They each take personal responsibility for each and every cookie that leaves our bakery.
• Every cookie is sealed in a protective wrapping and inspected to make sure that each one represents the very best of Corso's Cookies quality.
• Our talented Gift Designers create your cookie bouquet, gift basket, cookie tower or other unique gift with the utmost care.
• Your gift is packaged with just the right amount of protective cushioning to ensure that your gift travels safely. The friendly people at UPS deliver your gift directly to your recipient.
• At Corso's Cookies, we value customer feedback and continue to make improvements to ensure that your satisfaction is guaranteed. Send us your feedback, and you will receive a coupon for your next Corso's Cookies order as a thank you!
I was sent the Mother's Day Tulips Cookie Bouquet for review and I have to say that the shipping was wonderfully fast and the customer service was top notch! Once I received the bouquet and took it out of the box (which was very well packaged) I had a really hard time trying to decide if I was going to eat one of the cookies to do a review on the taste because the bouquet was just too beautiful!!! But after much debating with myself and my two year old I decided to go ahead and give in and share on with Zane Bug after all they are cookies right?? So after letting Zane Bug choose the cookie he wanted to sample first I decided to let him have the first bite and it wasn’t long after that he looked at me and smiled and said “MMMMM…I like it” and after that I had to have a bite and not only are these cookies beautiful they are also very delicious and fresh!
I have to say again that I was very impressed with the packing and condition that the bouquet arrived in. Corso’s Cookies take very great care to get the items to you with out damage and I’m truly glad to say I have no complaints!!
I give Corso’s Cookies a thumbs up and really recommend them for all your unique gift giving needs I just know one of their cookie bouquets will put a smile on any mom’s or anyone’s face!
Check out a couple of my other favorites that they offer:
I know my Zane Bug would love to have one of these Happy Birthday Party Animal Gift Basket for his birthday!!
Or how bout one of these Happy Father’s Day Fun Fish Cookie Bouquet for dad?
Have a High School Graduate to buy for check out this Graduation Smiles Cookie Bouquet!
I’m not so sure if you can order now and get it in time for Mother’s Day but there are so many wonderful gift giving ideas on their site that I’m sure you will find a reason to order but hey who really needs a reason?? Oh and don’t for get Dad this Father’s Day they have gifts for him as well!!!! So visit their site HERE to order now!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion with the product listed above. I did receive the Mother's Day Tulips Cookie Bouquet mentioned above complementary for this review. No monetary compensation was received.
Posted by Stephanie Grant at 4:44 PM