Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Boulder Canyon Chips Review




I love to snack and one of my all time favorite snacks is chips! I love them all kinds of them and I’m always up for trying new and different chips and I have to shout out that I’ve found my new favorite chips and what are they you may be asking well they are the Boulder Canyon Rice & Adzuki Bean Chipotle Cheese Artisan Snack Chips!

About Boulder Canyon Chips (Taken From Website):
Since 1994, Boulder Canyon has delivered all natural kettle cooked potato chips with unsurpassed quality and taste. Our thickly sliced premium potatoes are slow cooked in small kettles using sunflower and/or safflower oil. We then add our distinctive flavors and experienced craftsmen test the potatoes at every stage to ensure you get the finest chip around.

Our Thoughts:

We were sent several samples of Boulder Canyon chips flavors and I am absolutely in love with these chips they are by far the best chips I have ever eaten! I have tried all the flavors that were sent to me and I have to say I can’t complain about a one of them! We were sent the:

Boulder Canyon™ Sweet Lemon & Cracked Black Pepper Rice and Adzuki Bean Chips are sure to satisfy any sweet and salty craving. The chip’s sweet lemon flavor, highlighted by the subtle sweetness of the adzuki bean and bold taste of black pepper, provides a delicious addition to our all-natural snack offering. Everyone is sure to enjoy this fresh, exciting flavor that pleases the palate with each crisp bite.


Boulder Canyon™ Rice & Adzuki Bean Sundried Tomato with Basil Artisan Snack Chips! The subtle sweetness of the East Asian adzuki bean blended with the Mediterranean flavor of sun dried tomatoes and fresh basil provides a unique and savory flavor combination. In addition to its distinctive flavor profile, the adzuki bean is naturally rich in fiber, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese and vitamin B3. The snack chip’s ultra light and extra crunchy texture make it a delectable treat for any snacking occasion.


Boulder Canyon™ Rice & Adzuki Bean Chipotle Cheese Artisan Snack Chips. Aged cheddar cheese and just the right amount of spicy seasonings create a flavor that is highlighted by the adzuki beans’ subtle sweetness. Together with its light and crispy texture, this artisan snack is the perfect better-for-you snack chip because of the adzuki bean’s natural healing and health properties.


Boulder Canyon™ Rice & Adzuki Bean Natural Salt Artisan Snack Chips. By combining a distinctive taste of the Southwest with the all-natural flavors of the Far East, we created Boulder Canyon™ Rice & Adzuki Bean Natural Salt Artisan Snacks. The light crispiness of these snacks feature the sweet taste of adzuki beans made even more delectable by an added dash of salt. It is the first mainstream consumer product in the U.S. to feature the nutritious adzuki bean.

I don’t have a complaint about any of the flavors that we received but there is one thing I’m not so happy about! What’s that you may ask well it the fact that I’m now addicted to the Chipotle Cheese chips and there is no retail location near me that sells them and there are many more of the flavors I would love to try. But there is good news I can buy them online so it’s not a convent but is doable. I have to point out that these chips are really unique to me because the texture and taste are like something I've never tried before and everyone I've let try the chips agree that these are the best chips ever!

If you haven’t tried Boulder Canyon I really recommend you checking them out I know you will love them!!!

Check out Boulder Canyon on Twitter and Facebook! Also be sure to check out their website HERE for their latest promotions and offers!


This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion with the product listed above. I did receive the chip samples mentioned above complementary for this review. No monetary compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.