Monday, February 15, 2010

Sodastream Review



I don’t know about you and your family but my family sure does love their sodas! My son I would have to say is the worst one of all of use he has to have his “Pepper” every morning when he wakes up kinda like my coffee fix! So as you can imagine we spend quite a bit of dough on sodas and carbonated drinks around this house!

I have to tell you I was absolutely thrilled when I first read about the Sodastream Fountain Jet! My first thought was this could be the answer to help us save a little extra on our carbonated drinks.

I was lucky enough to receive a Sodastream Fountain Jet starter kit for review and I have to tell you that the set up and use was extremely easy! I decided to use this for my son’s second birthday party vs. spending a bunch of money on other soft drinks and this way all our guest would have plenty of flavors to choose from. I was absolutely amazed at how many guest asked where I had got the Sodastream and where they could get one of their own and if you’re wondering too you can get your very own Sodastream Fountain Jet via their Official Website.

We were sent a large assortment of flavors for the fountain jet and we have tried them all and I have to say my absolute favorite was the Diet Pink Grapefruit as some of you may know I have quit drinking any sodas other than diets and with the selection of diet flavors they offer I will never get board drinking the same diet soda again which is totally awesome! My son’s favorite flavor was the Ginger Ale which kind of surprised me since he is all about the “peppers” any other time but I’m so thankful that this machine has really gave him the chance to venture out and try something new! My husbands pick was the Energy flavor and he absolutely loves it, I myself have not tried it but he defiantly gave it the thumbs up!

Over-all I would defiantly recommend this fountain to any soda drinker out there! But they don’t just have soda flavors they also sent us some flavors to add to the carbonated water and that made for a very refreshing drink!


This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion with the product listed above. I received the Sodastream Fountain Jet Starter Kit mentioned above complementary for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.