Sunday, January 31, 2010
As you all know Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and if you’re like me you like to procrastinate when it comes to buying gifts for your Valentine! But now you have no worries I have to tell you about the perfect place to get all your gift giving needs! Just head on over and check out GourmetGiftBaskets.com they have something for everyone!
I was super excited to have a chance to review the Cupid's Aiming For You™ – Valentine’s Day Gift Basket! When the package arrived I was so excited to see what yummy treats it was filled with and so was Zane! It arrived very nicely packaged and well protected. I must say the basket was so beautiful and the shipping was super quick!
About the basket:
Cupid’s put his “arrow” of approval on this special Valentines Day gift basket. This basket features the symbol of Valentines Day, Cupid, as an 8” Beaumont Teddy Bear by First & Main along with an assortment of chocolates and a bottle of sparkling cider! The conversation won’t stop there though as Cupid shares his deepest thoughts with classic conversation hearts by Necco! This is a perfect Valentine’s Day Gift for people of all ages. Knowing how much cupid loves this basket we know it won’t last long. Don’t wait too long on this or any of our Valentines Day gift baskets!
The basket included:
• Dark Chocolate Covered Assorted Nuts by Chocolates on Broadway - 5 oz. - An important item in our Valentines Day gifts, these dark chocolate covered assorted nuts are always loved.
• Beaumont by First & Main - 8" - Cute, Cuddly and full of love, this bear will bring an immediate smile to everyone’s face. Beware of shooting arrows, as this Cupid bear is sure to find love.
• Organic Red Berry Sparkling Cider by Val de France - 25.4 oz. - Cupid will create the spark, but this sparkling cider will be a great complement to our Valentines gift baskets.
• Chocolate Covered Cherries by Marich - 4.5 oz. - Two of the best treats, chocolates and cherries, are combined to create this luscious snack.
• Conversation Sweetheart Hearts by Necco - 1 oz. - What is your saying of choice? Kiss Me, Be Mine, You’re The One, I Love You? They are all here is this classic box of conversation hearts by Necco.
My son and I devoured the chocolate covered cherries in no time and my hubby clamed the nuts for himself! I was very impressed with all the items in the basket and I would defiantly recommend GourmetGiftBaskets.com to anyone looking for that perfect gift!
Now for the best part of this post!!! I have one Cupid's Aiming For You™ – Valentine’s Day Gift Basket (ARV 49.99) to give away to one of my super lucky readers in time for Valentine’s day this is going to be a short giveaway so be sure to get your entries in ASAP and be sure to tell your friends so they will have a chance to win and if they do they may just share with you!
Mandatory Entry: Visit GourmetGiftBaskets.com and tell another basket that you would like to get or receive this Valentines Day. Please remember to leave your e-mail address if it’s not visible in your profile.
Want or need extra entries? Check out how to grab em’ below! (Mandatory Entry must be complete for these to count)
1. Become a public follower of my blog (current follower count too)
2. Follow me on twitter @sgrant2005 and tweet this giveaway (can be done daily)
3. Subscribe to my feed via a reader
4. Blog about this giveaway with a link to GourmetGiftBaskets.com and this post and be sure to leave me a link (5 extra)
5. Become a fan of GourmetGiftBaskets.com on Facebook (10 extra entries)
Giveaway ends Feb. 07, 2010 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen at random, using random.org and contacted by e-mail and has 48 hrs to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion with the product listed above. I received the gift basket mentioned about for this review.
Posted by Stephanie Grant at 1:49 PM