Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winners!!!!!!

Sorry guys these are just a littl bit late I'v been having a few computer problems but they should be fixed now. I have 2 very lucky winners to announce today one for the Teton Cocoa Company 1/2lb of cocoa and the winner of the Bella's Confections for 3 tins of yummy fudge. I want to thank everyone that entered and be sure to keep checking back or sign up for my RSS feed for some fun new reviews and giveaways!! So without further adue here are the winners (remember you have 48hrs to reply to the winning e-mail or another winner will be chosen)

Teton Cocoa Company winner: #5- Christin

Bella's Confections winner: #191 Lisa

Congratulations and thanks for entering my giveaways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.