Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yes, I’m still alive but…..

Hey guys and gals,
I know I’ve been MIA for a few weeks and I am terribly sorry. I’ve been having e-mail and computer issues and just when those gets fixed we are having massive tornadic storms all over Arkansas and it seems like we are in our tornado shelter for the better part of the evenings every night for the last two weeks. So I just wanted to give you all a quick update and let you know we are all fine, just had some minor wind damage and a couple of downed trees in the yard and here’s hoping these storms will end sometime soon. It looks like we are having a few come over again this morning tho. For all of you guys who are in the same line as us with these terrible storms, stay safe and your families are in our prayer that all this will pass soon and everyone will be ok. Also, I wanted to let you all know that next week is my last week of school until the summer I semester in June so I will be doing a lot of posting and getting caught up on some really awesome giveaways. Thank you all for sticking with me during the last few months I know this blog has become neglected and I’m terribly sorry and I promise to make it spectacular again over the next month or so :0)!

Stephanie

1 comment:

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.