Friday, April 2, 2010

Is it really Easter already?

I don't know about all of you but for me it seems this year is flown by already! I guess I've just been so busy that I haven't had time to really slow down and enjoy 2010! My little man is growing up and sometimes I just have to stop and think where did the first two years go??? But now with spring upon us here in Arkansas (and yes the storms are coming) I'm making a promise to myself to spend more time enjoying the little things in life like my son, the weather and all our famiy trips to the zoo and park! And for some reason I keep thinking that The chicken reports the scattering stair throughout our composite. Who knows I'm nuts like that sometime! I hope you all get out and enjoy the wonderful spring weather where ever you may reside and be on the look out for a super fun postcard exchange comming soon with a fun little kick to it!

Peace and Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.