About Me

My photo
Dover, Arkansas, United States
Hey everyone welcome to my blog!! I'm a 25yr old SAHM to a wonderful 3yr old little boy "Bug" and I've been married to my wonderful husband for 5 long and happy years! Please join me in out journey as new parents to learn the ropes and on the adventure of expanding our famiy :) I love to review products that are relevent to our family and would be happy to set up a review and giveaway if you have a product you would like us to review just contact us :) at thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com

My Pride and Joy!

My Pride and Joy!
I want to introduce you to my son Zane he is my life and trust me a handful at times.

My Wonderful Husband!

My Wonderful Husband!
This is Chad he is my wonderful husband! He is also my life and means the world to me!
There was an error in this gadget

Awesome Gift For Dad or any DIYers!

She Blogs

Mom Fuse

Mom Fuse POP Blogger

Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Awesome Giveaways from Leslie Loves Veggies

Magical Bells ~ Santa's Classic Gift Set Ends 9/28
Magical Bells has Generously offered to give ONE Leslie Loves Veggies Reader their very own Santa's Classic Gift Set
Enter Here: Leslie Loves Veggies

Food Should Taste Good ~ 5 Winners~ Ends 9/29
FIVE Leslie Loves Veggies Readers will WIN 3 Free Coupons for "Free Bags" thanks to Food Should Taste Good
Enter Here: Leslie Loves Veggies

J*Flops Custom Flip Flops Ends 9/30
J*Flops is going to Bless ONE Leslie Loves Veggies Reader with the J*Flops of their Choice!!!
Enter Here: Leslie Loves Veggies

2 Pairs Ozone Socks 9/30
Ozone Socks would love for ONE Leslie Loves Veggies Reader to have TWO PAIRS of their GREAT SOCKS
Enter Here: Leslie Loves Veggies

Pencil Me in Cosmetics - 2 Winners Ends 10/1
Two Leslie Loves Veggies Readers are going to Win a Pencil Me In Cosmetics Eye Pencil in the Color of their Choice thanks to Pencil me in Cosmetics
Enter Here: Leslie Loves Veggies

Solavie Face Duo Pack Ends 10/2
Solavie wants to Bless ONE Leslie Loves Veggies Reader with a Face Duo Pack that's right for their enviro type. This is a $59 Value
Enter Here: Leslie Loves Veggies

Hyde Yoga Pants Ends 10/3
Yoga Hyde would love to Bless One Leslie Loves Veggies Reader with a pair of hyde pants
Enter Here: Leslie Loves Veggies

Amy's Kitchen Prize Package Ends 10/4
Amy's wants to be Your BFF too! She is giving THREE Leslie Loves Veggies Reader Five FREE product coupons good for any Amy's product plus a nice Amy's canvas tote bag
Enter Here: Leslie Loves Veggies

Zola Prize Package Ends 10/5
Zola Acai is going to Bless ONE Leslie Loves Veggies Reader with a Really Great Prize Package that will include a mini cooler, Zola Juices, Smoothies, Daily Wellness Shot, & Bracelet
Enter Here: Leslie Loves Veggies

Shape Soap & Soaps Ends 10/9
ShapeSoap is going to Bless ONE Leslie Loves Veggies Reader with a VERY Generous Gift of a mid-sized Wicker Basket with 4-5 Full-Sized Shapes Soaps! They will be a Variety of Shapes and Recipes!! Basket will include an Eco Soap Dish and Mitt. Thank you so much Elizabeth at Shape Soap!
Enter Here: Leslie Loves Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for entering the giveaways here on my blog but please remember that if you do not have your profile public with an e-mail address to leave one so I can contact you if you win.